Satisfactory has been updated to version 0.5.1.4 today by Coffee Stain Studios. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
The new update for Satisfactory has added a number of bug fixes to the game ranging from a game-breaking typo to a bug related to the trains docked at the train station. Most of the fixes are related to the changes made in the last patch. You can have a look at the complete patch notes below, or take a look at the Steam forums.
Satisfactory Update 0.5.1.4 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where Trains docked at a Train Station could reserve Path Signals when Saving and Loading
- Fixed a case where Trains approaching Train Stations with a Path Signal right after the station would reserve the same Path Signal over and over
- Fixed holograms having the proper position for Client but the wrong one for Host/Server in some situations
- Fixed M.A.M. research tree “FICS*MAS Holiday Event” not unlocking in some scenarios
- Fixed game breaking typo on the FICS*MAS Calendar UI
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added a launch option that Disables FICS*MAS and any other Seasonal Events
(This does the same thing as ticking “Disable Seasonal Events” in the main menu or “FG.DisableSeasonalEvents 1” in console)
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files. You can do this on Steam by Right Clicking the game in your Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files… And on Epic by clicking on the three dots (“…”) next to the title or at the right side, depending on your selected library view > Verify This may or may not redownload a large amount of files which might take a while depending on your internet connection or hard drive speeds so be wary of that. If you are using mods, they might need to be updated or uninstalled after updating so please keep this in mind too.
- If you are experiencing issues launching the game or loading a save and you have already verified your files, you might have some incompatibility with DX12 as the default renderer, you can try the following launch options to try to force DX11, DX12 or Vulkan to run respectively.
- Dedicated Server Crash reports, Currently Crashes that happen on a Dedicated Server are automatically sent to us, this is enabled by default, we plan on including a toggle for this in GUI but for the moment, if you want to disable automatically sending crash logs you can do this:
- Go to the Server Install folder
- Open “Engine.ini”
- Add the following:
- Save changes and restart the Server
- To Disable Seasonal Events on Dedicated Server, you need to enter this command from the server console and then reload the game or restart the server: (Save and Load from the Save Manager also works)
- FG.DisableSeasonalEvents 1
- Using the following launch option should also work: