Samurai Warriors 5 has been updated to version 1.01 today by Koei Tecmo. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This is the day one update that has a set of patch notes accessible on the PS4. From these patch notes, we can determine that it is mostly related to some gameplay and balance changes. Get the details on this update below.
Samurai Warriors 5 Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- – Fixed an issue where Mitsuhide Akechi’s unique Power Attack would sometimes become a normal Power Attack.
- – Fixed an issue where Mitsuhide Akechi’s unique Power Attack could not defeat enemies.
- – Fixed an issue with the unlock conditions for Hideyoshi Hashiba’s unique Power Attack.
- – Fixed an issue wherein Tadakatsu Honda’s Musou Frenzy Attack would sometimes fail to hit a target.
- – Fixed an issue wherein attacks from the “Bow” weapon type would sometimes fail to hit a target.
- – Fixed an issue wherein voices would not play when Rage Mode is activated or ended.
- – Fixed an issue that caused process failures for certain actions.
- – Fixed an issue that caused NPC movement paths to be incorrectly calculated.
- – Fixed an issue wherein missions that had not been issued were sometimes displayed during the post-battle process.
- – Fixed an issue with the story text.
- – Fixed the drop item settings in some scenarios.
- – Carried out other bug fixes and balance adjustments.