Sakuna of Rice and Ruin has been updated to version 1.07 by Marvelous. This patch brings in a number of bug fixes as seen in the patch notes.
Sakuna of Rice and Ruin is available for PC, Nintendo Switch, and PS4. It has become an unexpected hit for the developer Marvelous and has shipped more than 500K copies worldwide.
Sakuna of Rice and Ruin Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Shortened the recovery period after the raiment is used but does not attach to anything
- Fixed an issue where “Fierce Furrow” would sometimes miss depending on skill proficiency and framerate
- Fixed a bug while “Last Stand” is active where using “Milky Way” and “Mirror of Purification” would recover health
- Made slight adjustments to the camera while in the Mountain Pass
- Fixed an issue where the Hidden Power release conditions were being randomly updated when adding/taking out items from the Fertilizer.
- The respective recipes will now automatically disappear from the Change Menu screen when their necessary ingredients are used for Fertilizer.
- Exploration Objectives will no longer appear during events
- The event that requires the Soul-Stealing Mask can also be completed with Soul-Stealing Mask+ now
- Other minor bug fixes