Sakuna of Rice and Ruin has been updated to version 1.05 implementing a number of bug fixes for the game as seen with the patch notes.
Sakuna of Rice and Ruin is a major hit in Japan where the game continues to chart in the best-selling list. It is available for PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. Get the details on the latest update below.
Sakuna of Rice and Ruin Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Stabilized overall system operations
Here are the patch notes for the last update.
- Fixed cursor’s default positioning when save data is loaded
- Added a temporary fix to minimize save data corruption
- Improved the food effects of Mochi and Dried Boiled Rice
- Herbicidal fertilizer effects have been added to both Beans and Rice Bran
- Fixed the order of availability of Silk and Spirit Thread
- Other minor bug fixes