Rust Console Edition update 1.52 is out today for PS4 and Xbox One. You can get the complete patch notes for the update here.
In this patch, several issues have been fixed in the game. This includes the following problems. Sheet Metal building block textures have been improved to make it simpler to distinguish between the hard and soft sides of the building blocks. A bug that allowed players to push through gaps between doors and walls has been patched. Helping an injured player is no longer negated simply by glancing aside.
You can get a look at the complete patch notes for the update below, or have them on the official website.
Rust Update 1.52 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that could prevent players from equipping items when swapping an item on the hot bar
- Helping a wounded player no longer gets cancelled simply by looking away from them
- Fixed Kayak texture disappearing after using it for a short time
- Improved Sheet Metal building block textures to make it easier to differentiate between the hard and soft side of the building blocks
- Fixed an exploit that let players push through gaps between doors and walls
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to clip through ceilings using ladders
- Improved Scientist AI at Oil Rig, Outpost and Bandit Camp monuments. Junkpiles and further improvements to come
- Fixed exploits in Launch Site that let players attack from vents and go through walls
- Scientists no longer float upwards through the floor of the Cargo Ship like spooky ghost men
- Fixed a bug that caused various assets such as wooden crates to appear white
- Fixed hostile timer at Outpost and Bandit Camp
- Removed backend text from Small Stash UI
- Fuel storage UI in Quarry monuments no longer displays backend text
- ‘Death Point’ Text UI no longer appears on loading screen when the player rejoins a server after closing the game on the death screen
- Improved Death Screen UI loading speed
- Fixed ability to zoom/move around the map on the Death Screen
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Map from appearing after a player dies while sleeping or logged out of the server
- Added missing translations for Large Furnace and Furnace
- Fixed misaligned gamertags for Team members
- Fixed a Skin Store bug with the purchase prompt that omitted the theme
- Fixed a bug that caused loss of input on ‘Play Rust’ menu after switching profiles while selecting a server
- Fixed a loading phase hang on Refreshing dynamic décor that could occur after logging out of the server while being on the front part of the Cargo Ship
- Xbox only – Fixed an issue with controller disconnect that caused unwanted button inputs, skins being bought accidentally
- Adjusted in-game exposure to be slightly darker and skin preview exposure to better match mid-day
- Skin changes including Tribal Garage Door and Furnace.
Facepunch Studios developed the survival video game Rust, which is exclusively available in multiplayer mode. It began as a DayZ clone, with crafting components similar to those found in Minecraft. Rust early access versions were first made available in December 2013, with the final release coming in February 2018. Double Eleven worked on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One console versions which were released in May 2021.
Rust is a multiplayer-only video game in which players compete in an open-world setting for the sole purpose of survival. Animals like wolves and bears provide a concern, but the main risk comes from other players. With the exception of a few pre-built maps, the majority of maps are procedurally created. When starting off, a player simply has a rock and a torch.