Rocket League update 2.23 is out now for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, PC, and Nintendo Switch. You can get the patch notes here.
The new patch will be deployed to prepare for the upcoming Season 9 of Rocket League. It also implements several bug fixes to the game details of which can be found in the patch notes shared below.
Rocket League Update 2.23 Patch Notes
- v2.23 prepares Rocket League for Season 9. Additional patch notes will be posted when Season 9 begins on 12/7/2022 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC
- More info on Season 9 is coming soon!
- Fixed a bug blocking the upload of new Custom Training Packs
- Fixed appearance of trim on multiple Black Painted Car Bodies by making it darker
- ‘Imperator DT5’
- ‘Jager 619 RS’
- ‘Animus GP’
- ‘Guardian GXT’
- [PlayStation] Fixed a crash scenario when playing splitscreen with four players
- Fixed player chat restrictions so player join and leave messages will appear with any setting
- Fixed a bug preventing a voice channel change when a player changes teams
- Fixed Transparent Goalposts on ‘Utopia Coliseum (Glided)’
- Fixed a bug causing the Total Challenges completed tracker to display an incorrect value if a Win Streak challenge is completed at the same time as any other Challenges
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed appearance of thumbnail for ‘Franko Fone: Inverted’ Wheels
- ‘Response Team’ Decal now appears correctly when used on Painted ‘Road Hog’ Car Bodies
- Fixed appearance of ‘Lucky Cat’ Topper
- Fixed appearance of Painted ‘MG-88’ Decals on Painted ‘Dominus’ Car Bodies
- Fixed several localization and text bugs
For a complete list of known issues in Rocket League, go here
Psyonix’s Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game. It was initially published in July 2015 for Windows and PlayStation 4, with subsequent versions for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. In September 2020, the game would become free to play.