Rocket League update 2.03 was released today by Psyonix. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
According to Psyonix, the 120 FPS bug will be fixed in the next update, so don’t expect it today. The official patch notes haven’t been shared yet but you can find out a list of the known issues below, or check them through the official website.
Rocket League Update 2.03 Patch Notes
Here are the known issues for the game with patch notes to follow soon.
- [PlayStation 5] Game runs at 60 FPS instead of 120 FPS despite using compatible hardware and setting client to “Performance” mode
- [PC] Focus on the game client is occasionally lost
- Tumbling Blocks Decal is missing some icons
- Some players may see their Frames Per Second setting change after booting or going into Settings
- [Xbox One] Flashing lights on the ball may be too intense for some players
- Items received from Drops appearing as “None”
- [PC] controller may randomly disconnect during gameplay
- Some Wheels (Apex, Bionic, Patriarch, and ARMR) can not be equipped on some licensed cars like the Nissan Skyline
- Entering text into the Support A Creator text box make cause Rocket League to soft lock for some players
- Rarely, players may see Error 58 when trying to join an Auto Tournament match
- The SARPBC Theme Player Anthem is muted when streamer safe is enabled
- The grill on Painted Tygris cars may show as unpainted when some non-animated Decals are equipped
- [PC] When a party member leaves a tournament joined by the party leader, the party leader is rank disparity locked from the recently joined tournament while the remaining party members are closely ranked.
- This can be fixed if the party leader leaves the party, and reforms
- [PC] Aliasing can be seen along the ramp in the Deadeye Canyon arena
- [PlayStation, Xbox] May fail to reconnect to PsyNet if launching Rocket League while offline
- If this occurs, reboot your game or console after online connection has been established
- [PlayStation 4] While playing with a full Splitscreen team in Chaos mode, Rocket League may crash at the end of the match
- [Nintendo Switch] Players may experience lower FPS in the main menu
- [Nintendo Switch] Accounts with high density inventy inventories (3000+ items) may experience a hang in the Car Customization Body tab