Rocket League has been updated to version 2.02 by Epic Games. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
Rocket League is finally getting 120 FPS support on the PS5. This is available as part of the 2.02 update today. This higher frame rate update was already available on the Xbox Series and now it is being rolled out to the PS5 as well. You can find out the patch notes for this update that Psyonix has shared on reddit.
Rocket League Update 2.02 Patch Notes
- [PlayStation 5] 120 FPS support is now available when using compatible cables and display
- Visit our support website for full details
- Players should no longer see a “duplicate login detected” message in error
- Game will no longer lock up if you have a large number of pending friend requests
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed issues with game performance when trading with other players
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect Rank to display after matches
- Fixed a game lock-up scenario unique to some older account types
- DMCA-protected songs will no longer play if manually selected when Streamer Safe is enabled
- Fixed a bug causing song titles to display incorrectly when playing Rocket League in any language besides English
- Fixed a bug preventing Custom Tournaments from appearing in the Tournament Browser
- Fixed a bug causing players on Windows 7 to crash
- Fixed a volume issue with the ‘SMLE & Athena – ETERNAL’ music track
- ‘NASCAR’ Player Banner now correctly displays in inventory if previously owned