Rocket League has been updated to version 1.99 today by Psyonix. You can find out the complete details on this update including the patch notes here.
This patch is released ahead of the Fast & Furious content which was revealed earlier this month. In addition to this new downloadable content, the game is also getting a Favorite Item Series as part of this update. You can find out more details on the various changes and bug fixes with the patch notes given below.
Rocket League Update 1.99 Patch Notes
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming Fast & Furious content
- The Select Favorites Item Series is now available
- The new Series will drop as Blueprints after some Online Matches
- Fixed a bug preventing the rejoin notification from appearing after disconnecting from an Online Match
- Adjusted the Dune Racer Decal so it no longer changes the trim color on Octane
- [PS4] Fixed the Add Friends notification so it appears at the intended frequency
- Fixed a bug causing some purchased Premium DLC from appearing on multiple platforms
- Fixed appearance of some NASCAR Player Banners
- [Rumble] Fixed a bug preventing some players from receiving power-ups once their timer hits zero
- [Xbox One] Fixed an issue causing long boot times on Xbox One