Rocket League has been updated to version 1.96 today on May 5th. The full patch notes for this update can be seen below.
This update is in preparation for the upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content that will be added to the game. There are some minor bug fixes and adjustments that are made to the game but there is no new content. For more details, check the patch notes given below.
Rocket League Update 1.96 Patch Notes
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface