Rocket League has been updated to version 1.93. The patch notes for this update mention bug fixes and the implementation of 2FA.
The new update has added support for 2FA for the players who want to participate in PvP trading. Aside from that, there are various bug fixes that are included as a part of this update.
Rocket League Update 1.93 Patch Notes
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Starting with v1.93, players that want to participate in player-to-player trading must have 2FA enabled on their Epic Games Account
- The first trade you execute after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal to process (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades should process normally
- Fixed a bug preventing splitscreen players from matchmaking in Competitive Playlist
- “Invite to party” option in Friends List now displays properly for all players
- Fixed lighting on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the last update
- Fixed a bug causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when using Fly Cam