Returnal has been updated to version 1.3.7 by Housemarque. Here are the patch notes for this update which is out now on PS5.
This update is focused on fixing the multiple crashes that occur in Returnal. It also resolves the issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing in addition to a minor change related to them. There was also a fix for a rare audio bug that led to loud noise occurring during combat. Get the details on this new update with the patch notes given below.
Returnal Update 1.3.7 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
- After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
- Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
- Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
- Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
- Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.