Returnal has been updated to version 1.003 today on May 5 for PS5. The official patch version listed by Housemarque is 1.3.3. Here are the patch notes.
This patch addresses an issue with some trophies that were not unlocking before. While this fixes the issue, the trophies have to be unlocked again by fulfilling their requirements in case they glitched out for you. Other issues that were resolved include pre-order suits blocking doors and item collection. Get the details on the patch notes below.
Returnal Update 01.003 Patch Notes 1.3.3
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.