Returnal update 01.003.005 is out today as confirmed by Housemarque. Here are the patch notes that mention all the bug fixes included in this update.
Earlier this week, Housemarque had released a patch that led to the save data getting corrupted for Returnal. According to the new patch notes, this upcoming update will resolve the issue with the save data and hopefully stop it for any future updates. Other changes include fixing the healing behavior when returning back to the ship, stopping doors from getting locked, and more. Get the details below.
Returnal Update 01.003.006 Patch Notes 1.3.6
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking items and doors.
- Fixed incorrect healing behaviour.
- Fixed issues with custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes
- Fixed issue with corrupted save game.
Reminder: To keep active runs, turn off auto-update.