Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 has been updated to version 1.30 today bringing in support for cross-platform multiplayer between PS4 and PS5. Patch notes can be seen here.
According to the new update patch notes, the support for cross-generation multiplayer is implemented now making it possible to play between the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game. Other changes include new playable characters, BGM tracks, and more. Get the complete changes below.
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Update 1.30 Patch Notes
- Added [Spectate] feature to the Online menu.
- Added [Super Spicy] difficulty to Boss Raid mode.
- Added support for cross-generation multiplayer between the PlayStation®4 system and the PlayStation®5 console.
- Removed [Join Friend] panel from the Online menu for the PS4™ system version.
- Various contents added:
- 4 new playable characters added.
- 20 new characters added for player icons.
- 4 new BGM tracks added to Game Settings and Customize.
- •Fixed other minor issues.