Prison Architect was updated to version 1.20 today by Introversion Software. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This is a hotfix update that is out now for PC and consoles. Some of the issues that have been fixed in this update include console-only fixes like crashes when the player was trying to select a prisoner. Other changes include a number of bug fixes for both PC and consoles as seen in the changelog below.
Prison Architect Update 1.20 Patch Notes
- Not possible to change Prisoner’s security level is impossible (hotfix for Steam pushed in advance).
- Conflict Resolution ends when loading a save during the program.
- Possible to change prisoners with different security level to wear same the same colour using map settings in Extras.
- Prisoners keep working during Freetime.
- Performance Issues.
- Prison with only Criminally Insane prisoners doesn’t get Prisoner grant and Prisoner Grant bonus.
- Wall Panel Corner Type A (Stone) and Type B (Stone) use the same sprites.
- Missing contraband in Bakery and Restaurant rooms.
- Reform Program Research requires 10 prisoners to pass Reformed Prisoner Consultation instead of 1.
- Cooking meals in the Restaurant causes the character to walk in circles.
- [Multiplayer] Incorrect sprite of the character in the multiplayer.
- [Multiplayer] Changing the language in multiplayer kicks everyone out with the ability to play the same prison offline.
Console only fixes:
- Whisk and Rolling Pin are out of bounds on the contraband overview.
- Technical text is displayed in the prisoner biography after passed of any new programs.
- Prisoner Bus passes completely over the Footbridge.
- Some reoffending prisoners Bio, shows a different prisoner.
- Reform Program Research grant does not account for pre-load requirements.
- The game crashes when the player makes it through the security groups and presses “Select prisoner”.