Prison Architect has been updated to version 1.15 bringing in a number of new features and bug fixes which are mentioned in the patch notes.
This free update adds additional content including a new recycling system, quick rooms, and dog types. There are some bug fixes implemented as part of this update which can be seen in the patch notes below.
Prison Architect Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- New Recycling System
- Includes new Recycling Bin object
- New Quick Rooms
- Yard, Grove, and hedge maze
- 2 New dog types
- Bowtie Bandit
- Community improvement: dump/demolish
- Community improvement: Objects Menu Sorting Methods
- Staff alerts
- Job Menu optimization
- Weather system
- 1 flooring type – flowery field
- Addition of the dog selection and all the previous dog skins
- Clothes no longer get stuck inside of the washing machine causing an issue with dirty laundry.
- Ingredients should no longer be stacking up in the fridges and preventing the cooks from working.
- Workers no longer get stuck trying to build new structures.
- Delivery trucks and boats efficiency.
- The prisoner intake does not match the actual intake.