Planet Coaster update 1.6.0 was released today on April 29 bringing in a number of stability and bug fixes. See the full patch notes below.
This update is aimed at the console version of the game improving the overall stability. There are several fixes to crashes related to stability ranging from UI, Rides, to Staff and Guests. You can get the complete set of patch notes for the latest Planet Coaster update 1.6.0 below.
Planet Coaster Update 1.6.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash caused by fly-by sequences starting while path editor sliders are in use.
- Fixed a crash in undo/redo on transport rides.
- Fixed a crash in the guests info panel.
- Fixed a crash caused by opening the pause or park management windows while moving a track trigger.
- Fixed a rare crash when unsubscribing from a workshop creation.
- Fixed a crash related to the Projection Screen on deleting the object.
- Distance Unit settings now update in Delete Path Mode when they’re changed in settings, rather than after closing and reopening the panel.
- Go-To buttons in Park Management for Transport Rides will now work regardless of prior selections.
- Height marker of 0 will now be displayed when track is below the terrain.
- Research & Development Overview UI will now always show correct number of projects running.
Rides & Facilities
- Fixed an audio issue on the shooting ride where “no ammo” sound was not playing.
- Tweaked the way the shooting ride cursor moves.
Staff & Guests
- Fixed an issue with guests getting stuck outside unusable toilets.
- Fixed an issues with guests getting stuck trying to leave parks.
Text & Localisation
- Credits updated.
- Small fixes to loc.
- Fixed a rare issue after terrain manipulation which was causing controllers to vibrate continuously while in game mode.