PAW Patrol The Movie – Adventure City Calls has received a day one patch update 1.01 today. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
We actually don’t really know much about the game so here is the description that we found on the Steam page. This game appears to be based on the PAW Patrol movie. Get the patch notes and details below.
PAW Patrol The Movie – Adventure City Calls Update 1.01 Patch Notes
- All mini-game modes locked at the start of the game.
- Redirect the player to the next mission at the end of a mission.
- Chase’s collar will be shown in the final scene of mission 6.
- Eliminating Chase from introduction of the mission “The case of Chase”.
- Credits updated
- Updated Liberty’s icon.
- Added level’s progression in level’s selection screen.
- Collectable budgets now have ghost mode.
- Rewards fixed.
- SaveData system updated and fixed.
A big city means a bigger adventure! When Ryder and the PAW Patrol learn that Mayor Humdinger has taken over a buzzing metropolis, they must race into action to save Adventure City from his selfish scheming. The pups need YOU to join Team PAWsome! So, Adventure City here we come!
Be your favorite pups including Chase, Skye, Marshall, and new streetwise city girl, Liberty – and use their unique abilities in high-adrenaline rescue missions. Use next-level gadgets and vehicles to explore all-new locations from PAW Patrol: The Movie.
Have fun with minigames like Pup Pup Boogie, Runners, and more. You can play solo, or in couch co-pup mode with a friend, in this fun-for-all 3D platforming adventure.
The PAW Patrol pups were born to be heroes – are you ready to join them on their bravest mission yet?!