Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.05 patch was released today on March 16th. The full patch notes for this update can be seen below.
The patch notes deal with a wide range of issues in the latest update from general gameplay areas to quests fixes. Other changes include gameplay tweaks and general miscellaneous fixes to the game. Get the complete details on Pathfinder Kingmaker update 1.05 patch notes below.
Pathfinder Kingmaker Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed a critical issue related to the characters’ movement in the Jamandi Aldori’s Mansion area.
- XP was given incorrectly at the House at the Edge of Time area. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed errors in the dialogue with Jamandi Aldori at the Flintrock Grassland area.
- Fixed the issue due to which events of the Deal with the Devil quest at the capital square could fail to start.
- It was possible to get a reward from Edrist Hanvaki more than once. Resolution: fixed.
- Scrolling through the locations list failed to work. Resolution: fixed.
- The Boon selection window wasn’t displayed in the console version. Resolution: fixed.
- Scrolling now works correctly in the recipe selection window. It now also displays recipes, for which there are not enough ingredients, as well as full recipe descriptions, with all the required ingredients.
- The loot window displayed the number of items instead of its weight. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed how the newly obtained spells are displayed in the class progression window.
- Commands that are given before a battle starts in turn-based mode, are now canceled only at the very moment the battle starts unless they have been already executed. In the previous update, the commands were canceled immediately, and only the last one was executed even if the battle did not start at all, which interfered with the use of effects during the pause. The change we implemented will also allow you to get a significant advantage in the surprise round, which goes against the rules of the board game, but we consider it acceptable at the moment.
- Pounce failed to work in the surprise round if the character was not the first to act during this round. Resolution: fixed.
- Attacking enemies with AoE spells failed to start a surprise round. Resolution: fixed.
- A fight in turn-based mode could freeze when an AoE effect of a compound shape was activated.
- Excessive game saves were created in the Last Azlanti Man mode. Resolution: fixed.
- Decreased the memory consumption in the scenes with lots of characters (in particular, in Irovetti’s palace).
- Audio: during the boss fight with Vordakai, a theme for Armag was played. Resolution: fixed.
- A friendly reminder: while we deeply admire the contribution that mod authors make to our game, we would like you to remember that running custom modifications can lead to unexpected bugs and crashes. Unfortunately, if you encounter any issues while playing with mods, our team will not be able to help you. If this happens, please report these issues to the mod’s original creator. Also, remember that after each game update, there is a high probability of previously installed mods not functioning properly. If you wish to play with mods anyway, disabling auto-updates might prevent your save files from becoming corrupted.