Overwatch update 3.16 was released today by Blizzard Etnertainment. Here’s what’s new in this update and the full patch notes for it.
Blizzard Entertainment has shared the patch notes for this update on their official website. You can have a look at them below. There are some general updates as well as balance changes for the various heroes.
Overwatch Update 3.16 Patch Notes
Feature Update: Social Options Menu: Text Chat Settings
- Group Text Chat – On / Off
- Team Text Chat – On / Off
- Match Text Chat – On / Off
- General Text Chat – On / Off
Players will now have the ability to turn off text chat individually for Group, Team, Match and General chat channels effectively muting them separately. These options can be found within Text Chat settings on the Social Options menu.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of a building panel near the initial attacker’s spawn location
- Fixed a bug that caused golden weapon textures to appear missing when equipping the Haroeris skin
- Fixed a bug that caused her rocket launcher to disappear after using the Rocket Guitar emote
- Fixed a bug that caused her pistol muzzles to not always return to their proper position after firing