Overwatch has been updated to version 3.14 today by Blizzard Entertainment. Here are the details for this update including its patch notes.
Blizzard Entertainment developed and released Overwatch, a 2016 team-based multiplayer first-person shooter. Overwatch is a “hero shooter” that divides players into two teams of six and allows them to choose from a vast pool of characters known as “heroes” each with their own special skills. Since the launch in 2016, the developers are continuing to update the game. The latest patch is for stability and it follows a balance patch last week.
Overwatch Update 3.14 Patch Notes
- Backend stability improvements
The game was also updated back on July 1st bringing the following set of changes.
- Hitscan damage now scales to 30% at maximum falloff range, down from 50% for the following heroes:
- Soldier: 76
- Wrecking Ball
- Weapon spread reduced from 1.5 to 1.2
- Damage area reduced from 3 to 2.5 meters
- No longer builds ultimate charge while using Self Destruct until after her mech detonates
Heavy Pulse Rifle
- Damage falloff is disabled while Tactical Visor is active
- Damage falloff range increased from 60-85 to 70-100 meters