No More Heroes III update 1.0.1 will be released today by Grasshopper. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
The patch notes were shared by Grasshopper on Twitter. We have written them down below. They list a variety of fixes including various bugs and improvements to the frame rate and performance of the game.
No More Heroes III Update 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- In addition to “Berry Sweet” and “Bitter” difficulty levels, “Spicy” mode is now available when starting the game.
- After clearing the game once, “Carolina Reaper” difficult mode is now available.
- Fixed bug affecting conversational text with NPCs on the free map which was causing Spanish to appear when language settings are set to German, German instead of Italian, and Italian instead of Spanish.
- Fixed bug that prevented events from occurring and impeded game progress after losing the time machine battle, selection “Return to Motel”, and performing a certain set of actions.
- Fixed bug that caused game difficulty level to change after losing the time machine battle and selecting “Return to Motel”.
- Fixed bug causing subtitles and sound to play out of sync during some story cutscenes.
- Fixed bug causing some text to overflow from the text boxes.
- Fixed several progress-impeding bugs that were occurring during some events.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Framerate stabilization.
- I/HUD quality improvements.
- Background 3D model quality of improvements.
- Sound data quality improvements.
- Several sound data replacements