No Man’s Sky has been updated to version 3.65 today by Hello Games. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update below.
Hello Games has just released a patch for No Man’s Sky that they are hoping resolves some of the bugs that the players are encountering on PC and consoles. See the details for this update below, they are a part of the experimental patch that was released on PC.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.65 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented settlement NPCs from syncing correctly in multiplayer.
- Introduced an optimisation to the particle rendering system.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ByteBeat tracks from playing in Photo Mode.
- ByteBeat devices deployed to caves now have extra reverb.
- Introduced an optimisation to base part rendering.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some base parts from being recoloured.
- When viewing another player’s settlement, their name is now displayed in the UI.
- Fixed an issue that could tell players to collect products from their settlement while the settlement was still in debt.
- Fixed a crash related to terrain textures.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent ramps from snapping correctly to doors.
- Base part recipes are now available to pin from the grid menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from landing or summoning their ships near buildings.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the Exocraft Summoning Station.
- Fixed an issue that prevent players from summoning their ship from specific landing pads at planetary vaults.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Short-Range Teleporters from teleporting the player.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent plants from growing when planted outdoors.
- Fixed an issue that required players to construct a roof for settlement buildings that do not have roofs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a construction terminal from spawning at a settlement building site.
- A teleporter has been added to the settlement Overseer’s office.
- Fixed an issue that could reset settlement building progress when save/loading away from the settlement.
- Fixed an issue that prevented any decisions from triggering after claiming a second settlement.
- NPC shopkeepers and access to a Galactic Trade Terminal have been added to settlement marketplaces.
- Fixed a crash related to the ByteBeat device.
- Fixed a crash related to the base building menu.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Report Base quick menu option to appear when not in a base.
- Fixed an issue that could cause construction decisions to fail to load.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Master of Elements expedition milestone from correctly unlocking the Minotaur Geobay.
- Fixed a crash related to the expedition log UI.
- Fixed a number of memory-related crashes on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Fixed several crashes related to large bases.
- Fixed a number of console crashes related to memory management.
The last minor patch was only for PC and updated the game to version 3.64.1. See the patch notes on the official website.