No Man’s Sky has been updated to version 3.51 by Hello Games. Here are the full patch notes for this update that implements minor bug fixes.
Hello Games has just released a major update for No Man’s Sky called Prisms. This completely overhauls the visuals of the game and brings in support for many new features. Some of the issues that have been resolved in the latest patch support reflections in the PC VR mode and improve the appearance of rain. Get the details on the update below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.51 Patch Notes
- Added support for reflections on PC VR.
- Improved the appearance of rain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing or corrupted text in the Analysis Visor on the Space Anomaly or derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stars to disappear when looking out the side of the ship in VR.
- Fixed some mistranslated text in the ByteBeat Library.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent DLSS from appearing as an Anti-Aliasing option on the Windows Store version.