No Man’s Sky has been updated to version 3.41 by Hello Games. Here are the complete patch notes for this update which is out now.
Hello Games had added a small easter egg that appeared to feature the legendary SSV Normandy SR1 from Mass Effect. After the end of the Easter Egg, they have released a patch to address some of the bugs that were reported by the players. You can read the complete patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.41 Patch Notes
- Added the ability to dismiss a frigate from your freighter fleet via the Fleet Management terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Expedition rewards from being redeemed by players who had already earned parts of the reward from the Quicksilver shop.
- Players starting the Beachhead expedition will now begin with warp fuel available.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nada, Polo and other Space Anomaly inhabitants from offering the correct dialog options if spoken to in abandoned systems.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Atlas Fireworks to have no audio.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the fleets tutorial from advancing if players skipped the initial conversations with the navigator and immediately built a Fleet Terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Historiographical Dosimeter from being redeemed from the expedition rewards section of the Quicksilver shop.