Team Ninja has updated Nioh 2 to version 1.27 on PS5. This patch brings in a number of fixes and additions that were already out on PC.
While we don’t have a PS4 or PS5 specific list of changes, we do know that an update was released for the PC version on March 2nd that implemented a number of fixes on Steam. These bug fixes could be rolled into the update that has been released for Nioh 2 today. We will update the article once we have the PlayStation-specific patch notes for the game.
Nioh 2 Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- Added support for keyboard & mouse input icons
This setting can be switched via “System” ⇒ “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ⇒ “Control Icons”
- Fixed an issue which prevented Burst Counters from being used against certain enemies’ Burst Attacks when “Frame Rate Cap” was set to 120
- Further improvements have been made to address the issue of frame rate degradation when “Effect Quality” is set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”
- Shadows are now enabled in cutscenes even when the “Shadows” setting in “Graphics Settings” is set to “OFF”
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the fog in stages to appear brighter than expected
- The screen resolution of 1366×768 can now be selected when the desktop resolution is 1360×768
- Changed the settings in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ⇒ “Key Configuration” for camera operation via mouse in “Photo mode”
- Fixed an issue where some effects would not display in the cutscene, “A Summons to War”
- Fixed an issue that occurred with facial expressions while using the “Dragon Ninja” Transformation
- The window menu is no longer included in the image data copied to the clipboard when posting character creation settings on Twitter
- Other minor bug fixes