Ninja Gaiden Master Collection has been updated to version 126.96.36.199 today by Koei Tecmo for PC and Consoles. Here are the full patch notes.
This is the first post-launch patch for the game on PC. It is being released as Ninja Gaiden Sigma update 1.02 on PS4 and Xbox One. For the consoles, the patch notes only mention that it resolves minor issues while for the PC, there are additional fixes included including the option to change the screen resolution to 1440p and the ability to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode. Get the details on this update below.
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
– Added the screen resolution 1440p to LAUNCH OPTIONS.
When 1440p is specified in LAUNCH OPTIONS, the rendering resolution is 2560 x 1440.
– On the first startup, the game now enters Fullscreen Mode.
– Pressing Alt + Enter now switches between Fullscreen Mode and Windowed Mode.
– The mouse cursor is no longer displayed when in Fullscreen Mode.
– When in Windowed Mode, closing the window now ends the app.
– The game now saves whether you used Windowed or Fullscreen mode, and enters the mode on the next startup.
– The app can now be ended from the pause menu.
– Other minor issues were corrected.
We plan to add graphics options in a future update.