Necromunda Hired Gun has been updated to version 01.005.000 today by Focus Home Interactive. Here are the complete patch notes for this update.
While Focus Home Interactive hasn’t shared a list of patch notes for this new update, they have a list of known issues that were being worked on for future update. The new patch should have resolved some of these issues.
Necromunda Hired Gun Update 01.005.000 Patch Notes
– A crash can happen at the start of mission 5. Reloading your save will avoid it afterwards.
– The secondary mission “The Hunt” on map 10 Tempus Dedra has an unavoidable crash.
– If a player performs a takedown on the first Escher too quickly, it may block the tutorial and the player has to restart the level (rare case/speedrun).
– The game may stutter a bit when enemies are spawned.
– The controller Aim Assist doesn’t work properly, the team is working to improve the game confort with a pad.
– Decals in-game can flicker. This is an issue related to the most recent NVIDIA drivers. Streumon is working with NVIDIA and Unreal Engine engineers to fix this issue.
– The first cinematic is not FPS capped and may provoke a lot of stutters on high end computers.
– Game performance may be pretty low on some missions, a patch is coming very soon to improve them noticeably.
– Changing the Audio language only works on the first campaign cinematic, the game audio will stay English afterwards.
– The drilling machine passage on mission 4 (Geisterstation) may be in very low graphical resolution.
– The Aim Sensitivity is too high by default, we advise reducing it to 50%.
– The zoom of scopes is not taken into account by the cursor sensitivity, rendering them not really usable in this state. It will be fixed soon.