Nascar 21: Ignition update 1.5.1 was released today for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes from here.
4K resolution at 30 frames per second support for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, as well as upscaling to the same resolution for Xbox Series S. Online cross-generation console gameplay is now available on both platforms, including the ability to import games from previous generations.
Fixed a problem in Career Mode where players appeared under their cars, as well as a problem where the anti-lock brake system was locked on. In FIA Formula 1 World Cup 2, the light from the sponsored emblem was extensively reflected on the vehicles while on track, and this has been fixed now.
Nascar 21 Update 1.5.1 Patch Notes
NEXT GEN UPGRADE FOR XBOX SERIES X|S AND PLAYSTATION 5
- 4K resolution at 30 FPS for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5
- 4k upscaling at 30 FPS for Xbox Series S
- Online cross-generation console gameplay
- Save imports from previous generation consoles
- Support for PlayStation 5 activities
CARS & SCHEMES
- Fixed an issue for Career Mode where players were appearing under their car
- Fixed an issue where anti-lock brake system was stuck on
- Fixed an issue where sponsored logo’s light was heavily reflected on the cars while on track
- Fixed an issue with the lighting at some of the night race tracks
- Fixed an issue in which high assists caused difficulties while pitting at certain tracks
- Fixed an issue in which the AI are driving off the apron and cutting corners short at Homestead
- Fixed an issue in which AI takes control of a user’s car when passing next to the pit stop entrance
- Fixed an issue that showed miscellaneous stats incorrectly for stages in standings menu
- Fixed an issue in which a quick selection of options from the Garage Pause Menu would trigger a softlock
- Fixed an issue that would cause the title to crash while being idle in Race Results screen at COTA after unlocking the “Road Course Ringer” and “Winner” trophies