MotoGP 21 was updated by Milestone today to version 1.04. The full patch notes for this update on PS4, Xbox One, PS5, and Xbox Series can be seen below.
The update appears to fix several issues from Nerl AI to some minor fixes. Additions in this update include Editable Camera Angle, Autodrive for Long Lap Penalty, and new patterns for costume suits. As for the patch version for various platforms: PS4 (1.004.000) – PS5 (1.006.000) -XONE (184.108.40.206) – XSX (220.127.116.11) – PC – STEAM – EPIC GAMES. Get the complete details on this brand new MotoGP 21 update below.
MotoGP 21 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Added Editable Camera Angle
- MotoGP™ riders and bikes updated to the 2021 season
- New riding help: Autodrive for Long Lap Penalty
- Added 3 new patterns for custom suits
- Career Mode: Re-tuning of the skill of the riders of the Junior Team
- Career Mode: Re-tuning of the progressions values of the riders of the Junior Team
- Career Mode: Re-tuning of the reliability of the riders of the Junior Team
- Several fixes on the Neural AI
- Minor fixes