MLB The Show 21 has been updated to version 1.13 today by Sony San Diego Studio. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update here.
Along with fixes to the online head-to-head mode, this patch also resolves an issue with the Franchise mode and implements some minor bug fixes. To get the complete details, view the patch notes below.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after a double switch was made in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that would cause the home plate umpire to ignore a strike call when a runner is stealing home
There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update.
- Fixed a crash in Manager Mode
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show