MLB The Show 21 has been updated to version 1.10 today by Sony San Diego Studio. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
MLB The Show 21 is a Major League Baseball video game developed by San Diego Studio and distributed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It was released on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 and the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S (a first for the franchise), with digital versions co-published by MLB Advanced Media for the latter platforms. It was published on April 20, 2021, as the sixteenth installment of the MLB: The Show franchise Fernando Tats Jr. of the San Diego Padres is the cover star, and at 22 years old, he is the youngest player to accomplish so.
You can find out the patch notes for the latest update that was released today below.
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD:
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze when a player would disconnect their controller during a homerun sequence
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to freeze if the offensive player would enter a quick menu and the defensive player would pause at a very specific time
- Fixed a bug where if one player would enter the quick menu at the same time the other player would pause, the pause menu would stick to the screen
There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update, however, we have been following the feedback and hope to have some adjustments made to contact hitting (and more) in future updates.
- The depth chart now shows the correct players rotation in later years
- Fixed a bug that would cause a previous players mugshot to show in an empty position in the depth chart
- The extra innings base runner rule is no longer applied in the Postseason
- Fixed an issue that would cause fielders to disappear after a defensive substitution
- Fixed an issue where Pitch Count and Pitch Speed would overlap on the scorebug
- Updated ASG uniforms to the 2021 design
- Various spelling errors fixed