Melty Blood: Type Lumina has been updated to version 1.14 today by Frend Bread. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
This patch addresses several bug fixes from some gameplay-related bugs to issues where the character profiles weren’t correctly placed in the Gallery mode. You can get the complete details for this patch below.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- ·Fixed bug where an unintended Moon Charge came easily when holding down the buttons.
- ·Fixed bug where Akiha Tohno’s Brilliant Cherry Maple was activated easily unintended.
- ·Fixed bug where the invincibility time following Kohaku’s ground shield counter was too long.
- ·Fixed bug where the downed time compensation following a strong combo and certain attacks was unnaturally increased.
- ·Fixed bug where the command list for Aoko Aozaki was incorrectly displayed in all languages except Japanese.
- ·Aoko Aozaki and Dead Apostle Noel’s profiles have been updated in Gallery mode.
- ·Other minor bug fixes.