Marvel’s Avengers has been updated to version 1.42 patch 1.81 today by Square Enix. Here are the complete patch notes for this update.
Marvel’s Avengers is getting updated from Nixxes who has shared a new set of patch notes from the game revealing the changes that are a part of this update. You can find more information on the various bug fixes from the patch notes including the changes to the reassemble campaign and avengers initiative and more. Get the patch notes for this update below.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.42 Patch Notes 1.81
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- The Vault Onboarding mission now properly updates after completing a SHIELD Cache.
- Players no longer automatically swaps to Hulk when choosing To Find Olympia from the Avengers Initiative War Table during Kamala’s portion of the level.
ART & ANIMATION
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield now displays correctly in the Reassemble Campaign’s final battle and ending cinematics if equipped.
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield is now oriented correctly on his back so the star faces upwards.
- The “Back in the Game” buff no longer appears when switching characters.
- Mission tooltips for the Mega Hive now correctly mention that only 4 Heroic Gauntlets need to be completed instead of 8.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the tooltip of the Red Room Uniform.
- Players can no longer use the Void Tech Transponder to shrink Monica in Beating the Odds.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS
- Gamma Resistance will no longer show up in the Buff feed as [REDACTED BUFF] Resistance.
- Enemies may not spawn in some floors in Last Avenger Standing.