Marvel’s Avengers update 1.05 is available now. You can read the full patch notes for this update from here. There are many fixes included in it.
Crystal Dynamics has released day one update has been released for Marvel’s Avengers, and here’s the full rundown of changes and fixes. There are various changes over each stage, yet the primary focal point of the fix is fixing bugs and minor issues. Players have been experiencing some significant glitches, similar to skins vanishing now and again, yet it will take somewhat longer for Crystal Dynamics to get a major update out that fixes those issues. In the meantime, here’s everything new with Marvel’s Avengers update 1.05.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Backup Save: Available in the Settings menu, this feature backs up your save files. Your progress will be saved every hour. If you run into any issues with a corrupted save file, this can potentially help retrieve and revert to a different save file. Please note: This may not work for everyone, and will not address issues with save files that existed prior to this patch.
- Fixed an issue where the Square Enix Members interface would appear too frequently.
- Network improvements
- Last Avenger Standing now works as desired when characters switch out.
Xbox Update Patch Notes
- Various UI Improvements
- Save Game optimizations
- Fixed issues with Exotic Artifact abilities
- Addressed character model bugs with young Kamala and Thor
PC Update Patch Notes
- Implemented work-around for NVIDIA 10-series driver problem that was causing crashes when using ALT-TAB, ALT-ENTER, and other situations.
- Enabling Steam Cloud to allow you to easily synchronize your save-games between multiple PCs.
- Fixed a problem that caused some players to be unable to throw rocks as Hulk or to shoot as Ironman.
- Fix for a DEVICE_HUNG crash some users experienced in the sewers.
- Various other stability improvements.