Kitaria Fables has been updated to version 184.108.40.206 by Twin Hearts. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This is an action RPG set in the world of wild Kats. You can play it on PC and other consoles. The new patch is a small hotfix aimed at resolving some of the bugs. Get the patch notes below.
Kitaria Fables Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
– Fixed where you cannot get items on an elevated terrain.
– Adjust stone/log spawn duration at Paw Village & Thunderbunn Farm
– Reset any event state back to default on game start to avoid any strange issue related to in-game events.
– Fixed no-sign key image while using a usable controller. (We still need to watch this issue if it’s might still happening)
– It seems the fix of player that strangely fall down to darkness is causing another issue which player could be spawned into un-walkable area, hopefully this patch fix it.
– Remove undetected screen refresh rate display at resolution settings
– Optimize DLC check to speed up loading time on every map transition.
– Automatic default language selection on Brazilian and Italian (It won’t affect your modified settings)
– Fixed several minor issues