Kena: Bridge of Spirits update 2.03 is out today for PS4, PS5, and PC. You can get the complete patch notes for the update here.
This update follows the last major patch that added support for a new game plus mode and new hats for rot in the game. The patch appears to address the various bugs that have been seen in the game since the release of the update. You can learn more about the changes in the patch notes shared below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 2.03 Patch Notes
- Fix for performance issues occurring after resuming an Activity on PS5.
- Fixed issues making it possible to collect more than 100 Rot when replaying the game in New Game+.
- Fixed a bug with the Shrine Guardian Combat Reflection Trial that prevented the bonus objective “Cleansing Strike” from being awarded.
- Crash fixes.
- Kena Outfit animation improvements and fixes.
- Fixed issue allowing the Woodknight to attack during spawn animation.
Kena: Ember Lab created and released the action-adventure video game Bridge of Spirits in 2021. The protagonist of the game is Kena, a teenage spirit guide who aids the transition of the dead into the spirit realm with her magical prowess. The player uses Kena’s staff to deal damage to foes and her pulse power to block blows.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is an action-adventure game played in third person. Kena’s staff is used in combat for light, heavy, and charged assaults. An upgrade allows the player to dash ahead, which may be utilised to bypass boundaries and enter the Spirit Realm. Using the pulse ability before a strike stuns the opponent.