Kena: Bridge of Spirits has been updated to version 1.06 today by Ember Lab. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update continues to implement fixes for the game that were being reported by the players. Thsi includes a fix for the lost Karma and for various crashes. If you had a hard time counter-attacking after parry, this will fix it too. You can find out the patch notes on the official website, or see them below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.