Kena: Bridge of Spirits was updated to version 1.05 today by Ember Lab. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
The new update has fixed some issues including bugs where the players were unable to make progress in the game. The full patch notes are available to view on the official website. You can also have a look at them below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.