Jurassic World Evolution 2 has been updated to version 1.05 today by Frontier Developments. You can get the complete patch notes from here.
The developers have released a new update 1.2.2 today for JW Evolution 2 that has been considered as more of a hotfix than a proper patch. The update will release as version 1.05 on PS4 and PS5. You can read more on the changes with the patch notes shared below.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
- Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to “Pteranodon 2001”.
- The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
- Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
- Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
- Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
- Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
- Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
- (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
- Various stability fixes