Jurassic World Evolution 2 has been updated to version 1.04 today by Frontier Developments. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
This patch is available to download now on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. The official update version for this new Jurassic World Evolution 2 patch is 1.2.2 while it is released as patch 1.04 on PS4 and patch 1.002 on PS5. You can get the details on this update below, or take a look at the official website.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.04 Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
- Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to “Pteranodon 2001”.
- The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
- Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
- Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
- Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
- Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
- Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
- (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
- Various stability fixes