Jump Force update version 3.00 was released today on July 15 by Bandai Namco. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
Jump Force is a Japanese crossover fighting game created by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment in honor of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump anthology’s 50th anniversary. It features characters from different manga series included in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump anthology. The latest patch is a part of the new content update adding an online event and more.
Jump Force Update 3.00 Patch Notes
Performed the following update.
- Added purchasable items at Shop Counter and Premium Shop Counter.
- Added automatic transition to the Notice Board when playing online.
- Added transition button from the Menu to the Reward Counter when playing online.
- Added banners for ongoing events, etc. to the Menu when playing online.
- Added Online Event “Character Bonus Campaign.”
- Improved game stability.