Immortals Fenyx Rising has been updated to title update 1.1.2 while the official patch version is 03.00 on PS5. The patch notes can be seen here.
This update adds support for the upcoming DLC content, Myths of the Eastern Realm. It also implements a number of fixes and improvements to the game from quests, world events, side activities, to gameplay and balancing fixes. Get the complete patch notes for this update below as shared by Ubisoft.
Here is the download size of this patch on all platforms.
- Nintendo Switch: 2.65 GB
- Xbox One: 5.1 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 5.3 GB
- PS4: 4.90 GB
- PS5: 3.22 GB
- Luna/Stadia – N/A
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 3.00 Patch Notes
- Added support for the “Myths of the Eastern Realm” add-on, coming soon ✿
- Stability improvements
- Various bug fixes
Quests, world events, side activities:
- Added a failsafe to ensure Fenyx does not lose items found in the Vaults
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Footed Merch store and the Live Tasks were not available in the Hall of Gods
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx could not reenter Ajax Fort after falling into the water
- Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing from the Hall of the Gods – Hermes just told us everyone is there, safe and sound!
- Fixed an issue where killing World Bosses would not award Mythical fragments
Gameplay, combat and balancing
- Added small health regeneration to preserve first section of the health bar in Vaults – But we all know Fenyx can rise from the ashes…
- Added an option to toggle the ‘double press dodge’ action