Immortals Fenyx Rising was updated to version 1.3.1 today on all platforms. The PS4 update version is 1.32. As for the full patch notes, see below.
For those who were playing the second DLC of the game, some of the issues that have been resolved include a fix so that you can now get all fragments from Mythical Monsters, and The Ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing the Myths is fixed. Get the complete patch notes for this update below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.32 Patch Notes 1.3.1
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus uses the right pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect challenge rewards Shard.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s Vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic to reach full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of the Eastern Realms – Fixed an issue where the player would not get all the fragments from the Mythical Monsters.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the ordering of the Helmets of the Eastern Realm obtained from completing Myths of the Eastern Realm story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx was stuck while idle on top of the Messenger of the Gods Statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.