I Am Fish update version 1.1.7 was released today by Bossa Studios. You can find out the complete patch notes for this update from here.
This update should be available on the Xbox consoles and PC. It implements various fixes some specific to the PC version while others to the Xbox version. A controller fix is included in this patch in addition to a fix for the game refusing to unpause. Get the details for this update below, or view them on the Steam forums.
I Am Fish Update 1.1.7 Patch Notes
- Fix for controllers not responding on Xbox Series/Xbox One
- Also fixes a related suitcase respawn bug where suitcases wouldn’t revert position on a particular belt.
- Fixed suitcases on flying fish level 3 blocking the level by not resetting
- Fixed collider on trolley in flying fish level 3 where the fishbowl could get stuck
- Fix for game unpausing when returning from constrained when the pause menu is open on Xbox Series/Xbox One
- Made it clearer that controller is required when attempting to auto switch to normal controls after controller is disconnected
- Removed NaN Compatibility option from video settings
- Added inverted Y controls for flying fish
- Fixed visual issue on water near bucket in Flying Fish level 2
- Made radiators near bread have smaller radius
- Fixed a pain point and made suitcases easier to move in Flying Fish level 3
- Calmed motorway cars down
- On Aquarium level moved puffer gate to other side, spawn fish in bucket at first escalator, added extra pipes to piranha tank
- Calmed seagulls down on puffer fish level 2
- Connected a missing checkpoint from the left route on puffer fish level 1
- Added a more common bucket to checkpoint, so 2 don’t appear frequently before getting swallowed by Greg on puffer fish level 3
- Made the seagulls far more chill on Piranha level 1
- Fixed suffocation time that was 15 seconds on Gold fish level 3
- Fix for controllers not being usable by the player when multiple controllers or keyboards that emulate controllers are connected on PC
- Fixed not being able to open the pause menu on Bossa controls via the keyboard when the controllers are disconnected, making the game appear to be unresponsive
- Fix for normal controls message not allowing the user to press “No” to switching to normal controls.
- Fix for occasionally corrupted fish bowl shadow on Gold fish 1
- Lowered the High fog quality performance budget
- Balancing adjustments to Flying 3
- Balancing adjustments to Puffer 3
- Fixed transition from airport to airplane
- Fixed respawning while in suitcases