Hunt Showdown update 1.19 was released today by Crytek bring patch 1.5 to PS4 and Xbox One. The full patch notes can be seen below.
This update brings plenty of additional new content and it is one of the most comprehensive update released for the game by Crytek. One of the prominent new features is the ability to use Custom Ammo. This lets the player utilize the various ammo types for weapons. Other changes include bug fixes and improvements. Get the details on this update with the patch notes below.
Hunt Showdown Update 1.19 Patch Notes 1.5
New Feature: Custom Ammo
With this update, we are introducing several new ammunition types that are available for nearly all the weapons in Hunt. These Custom ammo types are designed as a side-grade rather than an upgrade, offering a lot more variety as well as allowing players to tailor their loadouts even more to their playstyle.
No custom ammo type is meant to replace the default ammunition. While some may appear to have advantages, there are also downsides that must be considered.
For example, some ammo will have higher penetration values, but these come at the cost of reduced muzzle velocity and damage. Others will deal fire damage as well as instantly blow-up explosive barrels but will have a visible tracer and no wall penetration.
- Some ammo types will be more suited to PvP while others are more aimed at PvE combat.
- Not all weapons can use every type of custom ammo.
- Custom Ammo is unlocked the same as any other weapon variant through the Book of Weapons.
- When equipped, custom ammo replaces the standard ammo for the duration of the mission.
- Ammo can be changed between missions when modifying your hunter, but not in the mission itself.
- Custom Ammo is available for compact, medium and long bullets. Carrying multiple weapons with the same Custom Ammo type will share ammunition between them.
Single-Shot WeaponsAll single shot weapons (Springfield 1866, Martini Henry IC1, Sparks LRR, Romero 77, Hand Crossbow and Crossbow) have been upgraded to make them more versatile. They now can carry two types of ammunition.
This allows these weapons to split their extra ammo capacity between two different ammo types for added flexibility.
Equipped ammo types can be toggled with the “X” button (default mapping) while playing.
Custom Ammo Types
- This bullet shatters on impact, releasing a toxic agent fatal in high doses. But the cost is reduced stopping power and penetration.
- This bullet contains a small phosphorous charge that ignites when fired and sets flammable targets alight. A visible tracer can give the shooter’s position away.
- This modified bullet expands and shatters on impact, causing severe bleeding, but at the expense of penetration power and muzzle velocity. However, this additional stopping power has little effect on monsters and infected (who often suffer from gruesome wounds already and are less concerned about blood loss)
Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) Ammo
- A hardened casing increases this bullet’s penetration power, though additional weight reduces muzzle speed.
High Velocity Ammo
- A hot-loaded bullet with a strong powder charge combined with a lighter projectile tip significantly boosts the muzzle velocity but increases recoil slightly. Great for ranged combat. When used on weapons with a silencer, the gunfire will be audible at slightly longer distances.
- Spitzer rounds revolutionize rifle ballistics, improving both penetration and muzzle velocity, though adding slightly stronger recoil. They are more stable in flight and can punch clean through multiple targets, but often cause less severe wounds.
- This bullet contains a small charge that bursts on impact, scattering shrapnel over an area–the larger the bullet size, the greater the area. Reduced penetration, velocity, and damage, but a well-aimed shot can tear apart your enemies.
- This shell contains a number of smaller dart-like projectiles which fan out in a tight spread. Cannot pierce most surfaces but can saturate an area and cause bleeding damage.
- This shell creates a several-meter-long jet of flame that ignites anything in its path. Reduced range over buckshot.
- Single solid projectile that can be used in shotguns to provide an advantage in range and penetration over buckshot. Not effective at long distances.
- A shell that launches a flare that descends slowly, illuminating the area. Ignites everything it touches.
- Coins replace shot pellets in this shell for a more powerful, if erratic, barrage. Shreds skin and flesh, but cannot penetrate harder obstacles. Unreliable at a distance.
Explosive Bolt Ammo
- A highly volatile and explosive bolt.
- Modified, multi-purpose bolts tipped with shotgun shells that detonates on impact.
Poison Bolt Ammo
- This compact bolt releases a highly toxic agent upon impact. Can cause death in seconds in high doses.
Chaos Bolt Ammo
- A compact bolt that emulates the sound of a gunfight just like a Chaos Bomb, but with a shorter effect.
Choke Bolt ammo
- A Choke Bomb in the form of a compact crossbow bolt. Shorter lifespan and smaller range. Can be used offensively or defensively.
Custom Ammo can only be replenished from the new purple Special Ammo Boxes and from Ammo Box consumables the player brought into the bayou.
- The existing small purple special ammo packs have been removed.
- New Special Ammo Boxes can be found scattered throughout the world.
- Special Ammo Boxes can be found at every supply point.
- Special ammo boxes will also be quite common around the big Watchtowers (1-2 boxes)
- Other weapons such as the Nitro Express Rifle, Crossbows and the Dolch C-96 compete for these resupply options with weapons using Custom Ammo, reducing overall availability of special ammo for all players. Best to hold on to some rounds, just to be safe.
Custom Ammo on Crossbows
As you may have noticed, some of the ammo types above are named after crossbow variants. These variants have sadly left us, but their legacy will live on with their Custom ammo Variants. Similar to the Single shot weapons (explained above) you can now pair up ammo types so whether you want normal bolts and Shotbolts, or Shotbolts and Explosive bolts – we got you covered. And now, you can also use these ammo types with your favourite legendary skins.
Winfield 1876 Centennial
A large slot, medium ammo, lever-action hunting rifle. This weapon is a significant upgrade from its famous compact ammo 1873 cousin that also benefits from the Iron repeater and Levering traits. This means the 1876 is a very versatile weapon that sits comfortably in the center of the arsenal with an ability to take on most challenges that it encounters.
The rifle carries les ammo and lacks some of the punch that comes with other medium ammo rifles but what it lacks in punch, it makes up for with a very high muzzle velocity and large tube magazine.
Winfield 1887 Terminus
The Winfield 1887 Terminus is a large slot, lever-action shotgun, with an impressive capacity of seven shells with five in the magazine, one in the elevator and one loaded directly, and benefits from both Iron Repeater and Levering.
The shotgun’s lever-action allows for a comfortable cycling rate during engagements, with the exposed action providing instant feedback on the type of loaded ammunition.
The medium barrel length produces decent effects at range, but the weapon still falls slightly short compared to some of the other longer-barreled shotguns.
Winfield 1887 Terminus Handcannon
The Winfield 1887 Terminus Handcannon is a sawn-off variant of the model 1887, its buttstock having been replaced with a shorter pistol grip making it a medium slot choice.
The removed stock naturally results in much stronger recoil, while the shortened barrel causes wider shot dispersion. However, the weapon only loses one shell capacity for an impressive six shots as most of the tube-magazine is retained.
Like with its parent, the 1887 handcannon variant also benefits from the Iron Repeater and Levering traits.
New Legendary Weapons
“Calamity Jane” Winfield Centennial Legendary
- The very Winfield M1876 Centennial that entertained crowds of hundreds the country over in the hands of the infamous Calamity Jane ended up in the Bayou after a series of tragedies put the show out of business. In the hands of the Hunter who bought it, it still wrought both the tragedy – and trickery – with which it had been christened.
- Added for 400 Blood Bonds
“Last Estate” Winfield 1887 Terminus Legendary
- Hunters pass on heirlooms old and new on deathbeds of mud, the receivers’ grateful strangers, trampling mantles in haste and greed. Last Estate is named for inherited land sold to pay for the engravings on this Winfield 1887 Terminus. Fittingly, it was passed on without ceremony, the names forgotten but the pattern repeated.
- Added for 300 Blood Bonds
- Significantly reduced the impact noise tied to the Decoys (standard and blankfire) increasing their viability in close combat encounters.
- Increased the throwing distance of Decoys to improve their usefulness in providing distractions.
Developer Note:Unfortunately, decoys have not really played a significant role for quite a long time, so we wanted to make some changes to increase their versatility and viability in your loadout. Our idea is that players can use them to aggro AI and animals at a greater distance without revealing your presence. This may confuse your enemies who will generally expect the hostile target to be closer to the aggro noise, allowing for a surprise attack, or to use the distraction as a quick escape.
- Significantly reduced the audible distance for the chaos bomb fuse. This change increases the chances of confusing other players during close to medium distance encounters.
- Hand crossbow are now a small slot weapon, previously a medium slot.
Developer Note:With this change to the hand crossbow as well as the addition of the new tactical ammo types such as the choke, chaos, and poison, we want to encourage its use as a more versatile tool in the players Arsenal. Please note you cannot dual-wield the hand crossbow.
- Improvements made to the chaining of duster melee attacks to feel more responsive.
- Slightly increased Stamina cost for normal Knife attacks (normal is slash that can cut wire, heavy is stab; change is part of the Concertina balance changes further below)
- Significantly improved the hit registration of wires making it more consistent when shooting through the concertina wire mesh.
- This means it will no longer be possible to use the mesh as a reliable shield. They will still provide cover, however there is a much higher risk of getting hit.
- This also means it will no longer be possible to block choke bombs with the wire meshes ensuring that you cannot set a down Hunter on fire and then throw a concertina bomb on top to prevent them from being extinguished,
- individual wires on the concertina can now be destroyed from hits with long, FMJ and Nitro bullets
- Wires can no longer be destroyed with blunt or stab attacks (dusters, fists, Hammers, but stocks, bayonets). You now need to cut the wire.
- Slashing Attacks vary in effectiveness when it comes to cutting the concertina wire.
- Heavy Knives destroy several wires with a single attack.
- Wood Axe, Machete, Shovel (normal attacks), Talon variants and the Romero 77 Hatchet can destroy substantial amounts of wire with a single melee attack, allowing players to clear a concertina in no time.
- Slash attacks from the standard Knife as well as from Throwing Knives and the Pax Claw now need multiple attacks to break a single piece of wire.
- Concertina wire still breaks piece by piece as normal if the player becomes entangled in it.
Developer Note:It was important to us to fix several issues with the previous iteration of concertina wire, ensuring that we stopped some instances where it could be abused as well as making it more reliable to use and be countered by players.
We also felt that being able to take out your First Aid Kit and simply punch through concertina obstacles was a cheap and unrealistic tactic. The intention has always been to have players clear wires using the right gear, so now we are trying to establish some clearer rules to ensure this is the case.
While in some instances this might make it more challenging to clear wires, bringing (or looking for) the right tools can make a significant difference and overall allows for much easier obstacle clearing and yields more satisfying results when cutting through wire with heavy equipment, like Machete, Wood Axe, Shovel or Bomb Lance.
- Trait change: Lowered cost of the Ghoul trait to 4 Upgrade Points (previously 7 points).
- Upon spawning as a trio, players will be arranged in a triangle formation instead of standing side-by-side, giving all players the chance to check out their team-mates before the match starts.
Dark Sight Boost
- Seconds gained from picking up bounty, looting hunters and investigating clues will now show up in the pick-up-ticker on the right side of the HUD.
- Hunting Towers:
- Added Special Ammo Box.
- Added Sparks Sniper.
- Reduced the chances of finding compact ammo Winfield variants.
- Added Winfield 1876 Centennial.
- Replaced medium slot shotgun variants with their large slot counter parts.
- Added Specter 1882.
- Added Nagant M1895 Silencer.
- Added Winfield 1887 Terminus.
- Added Winfield M1876 Centennial.
- Added new visuals for the bounty Hunter contract cards.
- Added new visuals for the item unlock popup.
- Added a new background visual for legendary items and weapons.
- Added a new background visual for locked items and weapons.
- Added a new visual for the dirtiness levels on weapons.
- Added new visuals for the “Equipped” and “Favorite” indicators in the Equipment screen.
- Improvements made to the readability of unlock conditions.
- hovering over legendary items will now indicate if it needs to be unlocked with Bloodbonds.
- Improvements made to the menu in terms of player on-boarding:
- It is now much easier to learn about the purpose of each menu and the game in general.
- Removed previous one-time pop-ups when first entering a menu.
- Instead, moved the text to on-demand tooltips that can be toggled on/off via a button with a question mark in the top-right corner of the screen.
- The text is no longer single-use and can be shown again as often as player like.
- Additional information has been added and the text is now visually linked to specific menu elements.
- Ping times are now displayed for each region in the “Region Selection” window. (PC only)
- Improvements made to the weapon detail quality in the 3D viewer. The smaller details should now appear in much higher quality.
- Improved the Video Memory graphical options:
- Added an option to select the Video Memory Target Usage.
- The option has 3 values that can be picked: 70%, 80% or 90% (default 80%).
- In case of stutterers, we would advise to attempt to reduce this option to 70% but please note this may lead to decreased quality.
- Reworked the Video Memory usage indicator:
- The full bar will display the amount of video memory physically available.
- First bar shows the memory used by Hunt: Showdown.
- Second bar shows the memory targeted by Hunt: Showdown which can still be used.
- Third bar is the buffer between memory targeted by Hunt: Showdown and the overall budget.
- Fourth bar is the video memory used by other systems on your machine (Discord, other software using video memory).
- Some additional points to consider:
- Reducing texture quality will reduce the video memory used by Hunt: Showdown.
- Reducing the Render Resolution Scale will reduce the video memory used by Hunt: Showdown.
- Added the Winfield 1876 Centennial for $338 (Hunt Dollars).
- Added the Winfield 1887 Terminus for $309 (Hunt Dollars).
- Added the Winfield 1887 Terminus Handcannon for $289 (Hunt Dollars).
- Adjustments made to the unlock XP requirements throughout the Book of Weapons to compensate for Custom Ammo.
- Added Starshell, Slug, Penny Shot and Dragonbreath Custom ammo to the Romero 77 family.
- Added Poison and High Velocity Custom Ammo to the Nagant M1895 family.
- Added Incendiary and High Velocity Custom Ammo to the Winfield M1873C family.
- Added Dumdum and Explosive Custom Ammo to the Springfield 1866 family.
- Added CompactBolt Poison, CompactBolt Choke, CompactBolt Chaos, Shotbolt and Explosive Bolt to the Handcrossbow family.
- Removed Handcrossbow Poison, Crossbow Shotbolt and Crossbow Explosive from the Handcrossbow family.
- Added Incendiary and Full Metal Jacket Custom Ammo to the Vetterli 71 Karabiner family.
- Added Incendiary and Dumdum Custom Ammo to the Caldwell Pax family.
- Added Poison and High Velocity Custom Ammo to the Nagant M1895 Officer family.
- Added Incendiary, Full Metal Jacket and Explosive Custom Ammo to the Martini Henry IC1 family.
- Added Flechette and Slug Custom Ammo to the Caldwell Rival 78 family.
- Added Incendiary and High Velocity Custom Ammo to the Winfield M1873 family.
- Added Dumdum, Full Metal Jacket and Incendiary Custom Ammo to the Caldwell Conversion Pistol family
- Dumdum and Full Metal Jacket are only available for the Compact Ammo pistols.
- Incendiary is only available for the Long Ammo Uppercut variant.
- Added Incendiary and Poison Custom Ammo to the Sparks LRR family.
- Added Incendiary and High Velocity Custom Ammo to the Bornheim No.3 family.
- Switched the unlocks of the Bornheim Extended and the Bornheim Match, so that Bornheim Match now unlocks first and the Bornheim Extended later.
- Added Slug, Flechette and Dragonbreath to the Specter 1882 family
- Changed the unlock Rank for the Specter 1882 family from Rank 58 to Rank 36.
- Added Starshell, Incendiary, Slug, FMJ and Dragonbreath Custom ammo to the LeMat Mk II family.
- Starshell, Slug and Dragonbreath Custom Ammo are available for the Shotgun part of the LeMat.
- Incendiary and Full Metal Jacket Custom Ammo are available for the Revolver part of the LeMat.
- Added Incendiary and Spitzer Custom Ammo to the Lebel 1886 family
- Added the Winfield 1876 Centennial family at Rank 58.
- Added Full Metal Jacket and Poison Custom Ammo to the Winfield 1876 Centennial family
- Added the Winfield 1887 Terminus family at Rank 64.
- Added Winfield 1887 Terminus Handcannon to the Winfield 1887 Terminus family.
- Added Flechette and Penny Shot Custom Ammo to the Winfield 1887 Terminus family.
- Added Incendiary and Spitzer Custom Ammo to the Mosin-Nagant M1891 family
- Added Penny Shot Custom Ammo to the Crown & King Auto-5 family
- Added Dumdum and Explosive Custom ammo to the Nitro Express Rifle family
Compact Ammo prices (all in Hunt Dollars):
- Incendiary: $50
- Poison: $35
- Dumdum: $60
- Full Metal Jacket: $60
- High Velocity: $90
Medium Ammo prices (all in Hunt Dollars):
- Incendiary: $60
- Poison: $45
- Dumdum: $90
- Full metal Jacket: $75
- Explosive: $90
Long Ammo prices (all in Hunt Dollars):
- Incendiary: $70
- Poison: $60
- Full Metal Jacket: $85
- Explosive: $90
- Spitzer: $220
Special Ammo prices (all in Hunt Dollars):
- Dumdum: $150
- Explsoive: $200
- Chaos: $10
- Choke: $20
- Explosive (Bolt): $70
- Shotbolt: $80
- Poison (Bolt) 25
Shotgun Ammo prices (all in Hunt Dollars):
- Dragonbreath: $50
- Slug: $150
- Penny Shot: $25
- Flechette: $45
- Starshell: $10
- Increased the number of loot envelopes that can potentially spawn. (Yay, more loot!)
- Some small tweaks were made to the eastern-gate area of Nicholls Prison.
- The roof of one of the southern buildings in Godard is now accessible.
- Metal doors have been added to the west entrance of the Chapel Madonna Noire.
- Added a new Entrance/Exit via a ladder to the Chapel Madonna Noire boss lair (north side).
- Added roof access to the main building in Balance Brinery at the south east corner.
- Added a ladder to the outer wall at Salter’s Pork to allow players to approach the main building from the roof.
- Added a new loot spawn point to the top platform of the tower in Iron works. This will spawn either ammo box, weapon or medkit.
- Added a ladder at the Lawson Station post office to allow easier access to the roof. (ladder patch confirmed)
- Removed some bricks in the northern wall of Brickworks which has left a new hole in the wall.
- During foggy and night maps, there is now a chance the generators will already be running when the mission starts.
- Watchtowers have been added to the training missions.
Re-work of Heavy Doors
- Heavy doors controlled by a crank wheel will remain open if you complete the opening process fully.
- Open heavy doors can now be closed by either using the action button, by melee attack or by shooting the crank wheel at a distance.
- Windows on Heavy Doors are now larger and have less bars to stop projectiles from being blocked.
- Some Heavy Doors have been replaced with windowless versions.
Developer NoteWe felt that these heavy doors were underutilized and a change that allows for more options when dealing with them would make for more interesting interactions. We also wanted to establish clearer rules what type of items players can throw the door slits.
- Increased mount and dismount speed at the top of ladders.
- Climb speed remains unchanged.
- Video memory is now adjusting automatically depending on the budget given by the operating system to Hunt: Showdown.
- We reworked the video memory graphical options [see UI section]
- We advise users having issues to disable V-Sync as it can lead to stutter in case the system is not able to maintain a consistent framerate (it could oscillate between 30 and 60 for example if you are only able to hold a 45 framerate)
- We would advise in case you have stutter to look at the video memory consumption and see if the usage is going above the targeted budget.
- If it is the case, you should try to:
- Close background application that may use video memory to increase the budget for Hunt: Showdown.
- Use Hunt: Showdown in fullscreen.
- Reduce the texture quality options.
- Reduce the render resolution scale.
- In case the issue is still occuring, we would appreciate captures using ETW tool (see: https://huntshowdown.kayako.com/article/96-etw-capture-diagnostic-instructions)
- Please note that our minimum spec is a graphics card with 3GB (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R7 370, with a minimum of 3GB of VRAM)
- The map screen will now indicate how many Hunt Dollars and Bloodbonds have been collected during your current mission.
- Watch Towers now have the correct reverb zones assigned.
- “Sunset” time of day now plays the correct ambient sound.
- Fixed a bug that potentially could cause bosses or the Immolaters to become stuck.
- Fixed a rare bug that could occur that could cause rubberbanding on the server.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the fire wielding Grunts to deal more fire damage that intended.
- Fixed a bug that could result in not being able to kill a Grunt that is standing on pre-generated fire while a choke bomb is active.
- Improvements made to the AI recovery ability in instances where a hunter is unreachable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hellhounds to burn forever when set on fire with a fusee while in deep water.
- Fixed a bug where the hellhound howling could interrupt the standard patrol behaviour.
- Improvements made to the Assassin and its clones in terms of how it perceives hunters.
- Fixed a bug that caused Immolators to be ignited by Fusees.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the spider failing to reach the ground before the dying animations begins.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Assassins hitbox to be too larger when in insect form.
- Fixed a bug that caused the whisper mechanic to end prematurely when killing the Assassin. The whisper should only stop once the banish starts, not when the Assassin dies.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the last bullet in the Bornheim Extended to not be reloaded correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the legendary throwing knives skin to stop showing on the weapon once the knife has been thrown.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in Trip mines showing as active even after they have been disarmed/triggered.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in being able to perform two heavy melee attacks in a row without consuming any stamina.
- Fixed a bug that meant the bomblance would show a hitmarker when it tagged a dead enemy or hunter.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in decreased sway for the compact variants of the Winfield family. Weapon Sway should now be as intended.
- Fixed an issue where vaulting through a window with shutters would result in the shutters not opening as intended.
- Jumping will no longer be silent when you traverse horizontally at the instant that you jump. This is to prevent exploits from occurring when attempting to quickly move around without making a sound, instead of just having the slight noise reduction as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the last selected consumable or tool shadow was still visible in first person when switching to a primary or secondary weapon
- Fixed an issue that meant you were not granted the free copy for Rank 1 unlocks after prestiging.
- Fixed an issue that caused you to receive two of the Lebel 1886 after it was unlocked.
- Fixed a bug that forced the dual-wielded weapons to occupy the secondary slot if no weapon is equipped in the primary slot.
- Fixed a gap at the wall of the east entrance at Healing Waters Church that allowed players to see through but not be visible to those outside the wall.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to access an unintended area in Pitching Crematorium.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to vault outside the playable area at Healing Waters Church in the underground area.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from picking up some of the tools in the underground area of Pitching Crematorium.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Meatheads from spawning in Reynard Mill & Lumber.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to vault through the roof at Darrow Livestock.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to vault through the wall at Alive Farm.
- Fixed an unclimbable spot at Healing waters Church near the north-east entrance as it previously looked like you could vault over it.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in not being able to use some of the world items at Cyprus Huts.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in becoming stuck in the vegetation north of Blanchet Graves.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to climb on top of some logs. This was not the intended behaviour.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to potentially climb a tree south of Chapel of Madonna Noir (and another at the North- east entrance of Healing Waters Church. (You are not allowed to climb trees no matter how inviting they might look!)
- Fixed a bug that prevented AI from correctly tracking players at Healing Waters Church and Pitching Crematorium.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to hide from the boss while inside the lair at Davant Ranch.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using world certain world items at Darrow Livestock.
- Fixed several collision issues that could occur with red doors at Davant Ranch.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to vault through the roof at Stillwater Bend.
- Fixed a small gap in the floor at Alain & Son’ Fish.
- Removed a small but visible gap in the wall at Nicholls Prison.
- Fixed a bug that caused the roof of a cabin between Arden and Lawson to float.
- Fixed a bug that could cause you to become stuck when vaulting an empty train car at Blanc Brinery.
- Fixed a bug that unintentionally allowed players to access a part of the wall at the southern side of Fort Carmick.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to become inaccessible to the Assassin at Ironworks.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to vault into a small room at Hemlock & Hide and become stuck.
- Removed a small gap in the outer wall of Blanc Brinery.
- Removed a gap in the southern staircase at Windy Run.
- Fixed a bug where players could become stuck in the roof in southern Wolfshead Arsenal.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a specific piece of metal to be shot through as if it were not there.
- Removed a small gap in the norther wet corner of the Golden Acres boss lair.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in a pane of glass being present on a barricaded window at Lawson Station.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get on to the eastern rooftop of Windy Run.
- Fixed a bug that prevented AI from following players on to the new walkway above the eastern gate at Wolfshead Arsenal.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to become stuck when trying to vault a mattress at Nicholls Prison.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a player to gain access to an area at Blanc Brinery which gave an unfair advantage.
- Closed a few of the gaps around the heavy metal cranked gates.
- Fixed a floating crate on the boat resupplies in quickplay.
- Fixed some collision issues with a few of the small red barn doors.
- Fixed an issue where animals and other AI were triggered by generators that are switched on at the start of a round.
- Fixed a crash that could occur relating to the newsfeed.
- Fixed several client crashes relating to animation systems and memory corruption.
- Fixed a bug that caused the filters to be reset when switching between weapons and tools.
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect amount of spare ammo to appear after switching weapons.
- Fixed a bug where players could not collect ammo when the spare ammo pool for the inactive ammo was 0.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in not being able to clean the second dual wielded weapon.
- Fixed a bug that caused the filter buttons to disappear in the store when selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “elo arrows” to be missing from the Deathscreen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Bloodline XP gained from posters to show as double what was earned when at Rank 100.
- Fixed a bug that caused the partner loadout screen was not updating when returning to the lobby screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “next legendary” unlock in trials mode to show as regular progression instead.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the “report player” button persisting after a report was made.
- Fixed a bug that caused some of the values on the summary screen to be shown in the wrong places.
- Fixed a but that caused the plus symbols to reappear on the newsfeed after restarting the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused the trait boxes to be missing after purchasing a new hunter that has less traits than the currently selected hunter.
- Fixed a bug that could incorrectly cause the wrong price to appear on the clean button.
- Fixed a but that resulted in the “remove” and Unequip” buttons were still active while you have an empty tool/consumable slot.
- Fixed a bug where Hunters occasionally showed as purchasable for a significantly higher cost than intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “clean” button to persist when not intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused the test to get stuck in the “ESC” menu or lobby after returning from a mission.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in there not being a link to the book of weapons on some Legendary weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused items to switch when selling consumable in the store.
- Fixed the incorrectly displayed unlock requirements for the Nagant Precision.
- Fixed a bug that caused the equipment bar would randomly appear for a single frame.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect progress icon from appearing on some store elements.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in not having a lock symbol for the locked base weapon in the equipment screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the account linking button to overlap other UI elements.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Target located” message from appearing each time you entered and left the boss lair.
- Fixed several missing German translations.
- Fixed the description tied to “DeSalles Silence” Legendary Sparks LRR.