Hot Wheels Unleashed has been updated to a new version 1.09 today by Milestone. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
Milestone had released a new update earlier for Hot Wheels Unleased that brought a number of changes. It was followed by a patch that appears to be related to fixing some of the issues that have plagued the game since the lats update while also adding support for Widescreen.
Hot Wheels Unleashed Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Widescreen supported
- Liveries are fixed
- Some gameplay adjustments
- Ability to favorite community-made tracks
You can find out the patch notes for the last major update from here.
- Fixed cached liveries not correctly displayed for some users.
Previously downloaded community liveries should now appear correctly for everyone.
- Improved the UI of the multiplayer main page.
We added some information about the currently equipped vehicle and the player profile.
- Improved track selection logics for multiplayer races.
In the Track Voting page, we added one slot for the community tracks and retuned the randomization logic to increase the variety of available tracks.
- Fixed Rare cars showing up as Secrets in lobby.
Other UI / UX:
- Added prices to the DLC page.
Now each DLC will show the price taken from its corresponding platform store.
- Split Screen: fixed the controller selection menu to correctly display available options.
- Added Player’s Profile customizations (icon, background and tag) to the leaderboards and UGC pages.
- Added an indicator in the HUD of point-to-point races to show the percentage of the track completed.
- In track selection, added an icon to distinguish point-to-point and circuits tracks.
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
PC Version only:
- Added support for less common resolution monitors