Godfall has been updated to version 2.0.93 on PS4 and PC. We have the complete details on what has been fixed in the patch notes.
This update implements a general number of fixes for crashes and other issues that were reported by the players for the game. You can have a look at the complete patch notes below.
Godfall Update 2.0.93 Patch Notes
General – All Platforms
- Solved a reported crash when players received announcements while respawning
- Addressed areas around chests that were causing some players to get stuck
- Adjusted drain ability to be used without the weapon art skill
- Solved an issue that was preventing player respawns in multiplayer
- Solved for enemies becoming unresponsive after a player respawned
- The respawn counter no longer resets after each trial in Tower of Trials
- Fixed “ON” and “OFF” options in the settings menu that were displaying incorrectly in some languages
- Solved a reported crash from occurring when launching with certain languages
- (2.0.93) Resolved an issue on PC where some players were seeing a black screen when loading into a multiplayer match.
PlayStation 5 Only
- Solved an issue that would revert the localized text to English when settings were modified