Fortnite has been updated to version 3.42 patch 19.10 today by Epic Games. You can find out the complete patch notes from here.
The download size of this update is roughly 4.55 GB on Xbox and 3.6 GB on PlayStation consoles. This patch introduced a number of bug fixes in addition to offering new content and modes. Check out the details of this update below.
Fortnite Update 3.42 Patch Notes
These are all the known issues for the game. Some of these will be fixed in the new update.
- DLSS Temporarily Disabled for DirectX11
- Weekly Challenge: Collect Telescope Parts Issue
- When navigating to the Compete Tab, the cursor automatically takes you to the far right of all the tournaments.
- “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join match as a spectator.
- Some Outfits experience a dip in framerate and bright light when equipping Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters
- Progress for Some Cosmetic Challenge Bundles Not Visible
- Healing while in tent is disabled.
- Daily Quests Don’t Appear If Another Mode Was Last Played
- SAC Device while using it with a Skydome Device
- Charge Shotgun doesnt save in Item Spawner
- Storm will start before the indicated UI timer.
- Flying at the border of the island sends you away from the map
- Most items from Consumables Tab can not be registered with Capture Item Spawner.
- Cannot copy/paste barrier device if it extends outside of the Island barrier.
- Copying devices in sets affects the amount of channels that can be received.
- Multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment
- Crash Pads do not visually look correct
Here are some of the new additions to the game.
— ☯FN 🦝ⓑ➂𝕋❹-Ⓛ➂❹ｋ➂𝐫 🦝🦝 (@B3t4G) January 18, 2022
— Fordan (@NotFordan) January 18, 2022